Uwell Caliburn A2 15W Pod Kit
Uwell Caliburn A2 Pod Kit is equipped with a leak-proof top filling system and has a visible window through the mod to make the e-liquid check easy. With PRO-FOCS technology, the built-in FeCrAI UN2 Meshed-H 0.9 Ω Coil can bring you an authentic flavour. The device supports both direct draw and button draw, outputs at power 15W by 520mAh built-in battery. Last but not least, the mod is made of Aluminum Alloy material which is smoothing, polishing, and comfortable grip.
- Dimensions - 110mm by 21.3mm by 11.7mm
- Integrated 520mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Maximum Wattage Output: 15W
- Aluminum-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button - Draw or Button Activated
- LED Battery Life Indicator Light
- 2mL Pod Capacity
- Top Fill System
- 0.9ohm UN2 Meshed Coil Pod
- Pro-FOCS Technology
- E-Liquid Viewing Window
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- 8S Timeout Protection
- Open Circuit Prompt
- Type-C USB Port
- 1 x Uwell Caliburn A2 Pod Kit [CRC]
- 1 x Uwell Caliburn A2 Replacement Pod [CRC]-0.9OHM (Pre-installed)
- 1 x Uwell Caliburn A2 Replacement Pod [CRC]-0.9OHM (Spare)
- 1 x User Manual
This kit was the first one I ever purchased when I was discovering vaping options, however, to this day after exploring many alternatives and significantly expanding my vaping arsenal this is not only my first choice, but I even bought several of them to make sure that I always have one on hand. It’s easy to use, very reliable (compared to many other brands), it’s easy to carry in pockets or even tiny purse and it’s not too heavy which contributes to a more ergonomically pleasant vaping experience for me. Additionally, the top-filling pod design prevents juice leaking, which I find to be a very common issue with some other kits. Also, I’m yet to experience any atomizer/coil issues with this system, which are a lot more prevalent with other designs. And finally, I enjoy the temperature/vapour abundance/amount of effort required to get a satisfying hit balance substantially more that any other kits I have.
For the sake of fairness I will mention 2 potential cons:
- the slim/light design translates into a more limited battery life compared to some other kits, but it’s by no means the shortest out there, not even close, plus the USB-C charging is so quick that it doesn’t pose a problem;
- if you prefer using lower quality juices that have more sweeteners rather than flavour, the sweetener will make the coils burn faster than those used in some other kits. As a result you will be going through more pods. Personally I don’t have that issue myself as I tend to prefer juices that use more flavour instead and the only reason I even change pods is purely for hygienic purposes.
Oh and one more potential “con” which is more individual for me - their light and compact design sometimes makes me forget where I put it, so instead I now have 4 different colored ones which also helps me distinguish which flavor I have in which one.
It has two holes on the side for DTL. It has a nice warm vape to it but i had to tape the holes to get the MTL. I wish uwell would get a clue. The caliburn g is way better in my opinion if you use nic salt for MTL