GeekVape L200 (Aegis Legend 2) 200W Box Mod
Discover the highly anticipated GeekVape L200 (Aegis Legend 2) 200W Box Mod, featuring a 5-200W output and a 12V max voltage output. Operating off dual 18650 batteries (sold separately), the GeekVape Aegis Legend 2 can output up to 200W with ease. Constructed from durable zinc-alloy, the chassis of the Aegis Legend 2 is impervious to light falls and drops and is resistant to water submersion, dust intrusion, and shocks from drops and falls. Incorporated into the chassis is a 1.08" TFT colour display and adjacent to the screen is the new "A-Lock" firing lock to prevent any accidental misfires within the pocket, bookbag, or purse.
GeekVape L200 (Aegis Legend 2) 200W Starter Kit
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 5-200W
- Voltage Output: Max. 12V
- Output Current: Max. 45A
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.0ohm
- Low voltage warning: 3.2V±0.1V
- PCBA Temperature alarm: 80℃
- Longest vaping time: 10s
- Stand-by current: < 10uA
- Operating temperature: 0℃- 45℃
- Storage temperature: - 20℃-60℃
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- IP68 Rating
- Intuitive Firing Button
- 1.08" TFT Colour Display
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Bottom Hinged Battery Door
- "A-Lock" Firing Safety System
- Threaded 510 Connection
- Type-C Charging Port
- 1x GeekVape Aegis L200 Box Mod
- 1x Type-C Cable
- 1x User Manual
* This video is for the Aegis Legend Mod review only, the tank is different from the video.
Such a nice mod. Very impressed. Bit heavy but it’s quality. Thanks
Mod fits great in the hand, it’s light and responsive. Nice fire button, nice colours. Great lock out tab on the side. Had no problem with it yet. Have the Valyrian 2 on it now vaping at 100 watts.
After a week of use its completely dead. Will not turn on....have to go back to my original geek aegis thats over 2 years old. Not sure if I can get it replaced or not..
A bunch of improvements over the previous model, so far so good.