Smok SCAR-18 230W Starter Kit With TFV9 Tank
Check out the SMOK SCAR-18 230W Starter Kit, an IP67 rated mod, featuring a 1-230W range, exquisite form factor, and comes with the SMOK TFV9 Sub-Ohm Tank. Delivering up to 230W of power, the SCAR-18 Mod utilizes the IQ-X smart chipset kept within a zinc-alloy chassis moulded into an exquisite form factor. Paired with the SMOK TFV9 Sub-Ohm Tank, which accommodates V9 meshed coils and V8 baby coils to provide the purest flavour taste and ample vapour productions, the SMOK SCAR-18 230W Starter Kit is sure to be an exemplary kit within your vape collection. Outfitted with a dual high amp 18650 battery bay, the SMOK SCAR 18 Starter Kit will output vapour consistently.
SMOK SCAR-18 Box Mod Features:
- IQ-X Chipset
- Dimensions - 88 x 54 x 30.6mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range - VW Mode: 1-230W
- Wattage Output Range - TC Mode: 10-230W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-8.0V
- Resistance Range - VW Mode: 0.10-2.5ohm
- Resistance Range - TC Mode: 0.05-2.00ohm
- Temperature Range: 200°F-600°F / 100°-315°C
- VW Mode
- TC Mode
- Bypass Mode
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- IP67 Rating - Shock, Dust, Waterproofing
- Single Firing Button
- 0.96" TFT Display Screen
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Puff Monitoring System
- 8 Seconds Cut-off
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heating Protection
- Low-Battery Warning
- MicroUSB Port
SMOK TFV9 Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 28mm Diameter
- 6.5mL Tank Capacity
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Superior 304 Stainless Steel Chassis Construction
- Sliding Top-Fill System - Single Fill Port
- SMOK TFV9 Coil Series
- 0.15ohm V9 Meshed Coil - rated for 40-90W
- Press Fit Coil Installation
- Dual Slotted Airflow Control Ring
- 510 Connection
- 1x Smok SCAR 18 Box Mod
- 1x Smok TFV9 Tank
- 2x V9 Mesh 0.15ohm Coil
- 1x Spare Glass Tube
- 1x USB Charge Cable
- 1x User manual
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought this a couple of days ago, and replaced the batteries I had from another vape kit I owned, but it was bothering me as the batteries were both different.
As for the previous poster who complained about the battery door not closing, I have no issues whatsoever.
This is one powerful vape kit, and the settings are awesome.
My only gripe is I wish it wasn’t micro USB, but rather the USB-C charging port, it still charges quick either way.
I own the gold colour, it is nice, but it was the only one available at that time.
I really wanted black, perhaps I’ll buy it, and sell the gold colour kit to someone else.
That’s it, everything else is awesome!
Two weeks after receiving the scar-18 it is useable. The clip will not close to hold the batteries in place. Very disappointed.