Geekvape Aegis Legend 200W Box Mod
The Geek Vape Aegis Legend 200W Box Mod is the second rendition of the epic Aegis series, integrating an update chassis to accommodate dual 18650 batteries and increases maximum power output to 200W with the intelligent AS Chip. Maintaining the high-level of shock-absorbency and withstanding the dirty environment, the Aegis Legend 200W Box Mod is constructed with a die-cast aluminum alloy frame, advanced LSR Injection Moulding technology, ergonomic leather grip, and carbon steel battery door cover. The Aegis Legend has a maximum wattage output of 200W, and several output modes, such as Power Wattage, VPC, TC-TCR, and BYPASS Mode. Under the temperature control setting, it has Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) setting, a proprietary technology to adjust resistance of a wide range of heating elements to different ranges.
- Dimensions: 90.5mm by 58.5mm by 30.6mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 5-200W
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Support Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance Adjustments (TCR)
- VPC Mode - Power Curve Adjustments
- BYPASS Mode
- Intuitive 0.91" OLED Full-Color Display
- Durable Zinc & Aluminum Zinc Alloy Construction
- LSR Silicone Mould
- Stainless Steel Powder Metallurgy
- Premium Leather Grip Section
- Rubberized Bumpers To Reduce Shock
- IP67 Dustproof System
- Rocker-Style Firing Button
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Cap
- Spring-Loaded Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1x Geekvape Aegis Legend 200W Box Mod
- 1x Micro USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
The mod uses up to six different materials to achieve style and extreme durability.
Advanced AS chipset powers up to 200W with a colored display screen, fast, accurate and powerful!
IP67 waterproof, Shock resistant and Dustproof (IP67)
Note: While the Aegis legend mod is even more durable than the first version of the mod itself, please DO NOT drop it above 1 meter when equipped with batteries, otherwise it may damage the batteries internally or compromise its waterproof capability.
The mod uses high-grade silicon, leather and alloy for extreme durability.
A USB port for charging & firmware update
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge of how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use the temperature control feature, it requires the use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out micro USB port.
* This video is for the Aegis Legend Mod review only, the tank is not included.